As a nonprofit organization, MCVET simply could not provide the level and quality of services that we do without the assistance of great people such as yourself. The raw talent, trained skills, expertise that exists within the community; in addition to monetary and gifting support, allows MCVET to continue its mission to improve the lives of veterans and their families. Such compassion and support has been instrumental in helping to improve the quality of life for our beloved heros.
Here are ways you can you help our veterans, their families, and the community by volunteering with MCVET:
- Driver – Help us with delivery or pick-up of goods & materials or help take our veterans in a company vehicle to appointments.
- Events & Programs for our veterans – Sponsor events for the residents of our housing programs, including but not limited to seasonal/holiday parties, cookouts, monthly group birthdays.
- Facility & Maintenance Projects – Are you a certified technician (plumber, electrician, general contractor, etc.). We appreciate any help with repairs and maintenance of our grounds and facilities.
- Food Services – Would you like to donate time helping to serve food, provide kitchen support and other related needs to ensure our veterans and families are receiving nutritious meals? Contact us.
- Fundraising Events – Assist with our annual Car Wash, 5K/10K Walk-Run, Golf Tournament, and any number of other events. Volunteers help with event planning, management, and promotion.
- Greeter – Be the first one to greet our donors and volunteers and participants at our events. Help log in donations and pass along to others -- ways in which the community can help MCVET.
- Office Support – From time to time, MCVET may need help to process seasonal donations, prepare bulk mailings, and manage other special projects.
- Run a Donation Drive – Collect items on our Wish List. Food, clothing, toiletry, and gift card drives in particular are very helpful.
- Tutor/Teach – Have experience teaching a subject or activity? Tutoring individuals or teaching a class is an opportunity to change the outlook of another person. Conduct a class in health, wellness, nutrition, fitness, and more.
- PLEASE NOTE: Background and experience in the subject matter are required.